Warranty and Returns
Accessories and Soft Goods
- Items purchased at livetoplaysports.com are final sales unless the item purchased is defective.
- If you have purchased a defective item, please take a photo of it upon receiving your order and contact our customer service dept immediately with your concern.
- Our customer service department must provide you with a confirmation that you are eligible for a return.
- Item(s) must arrive at Live to Play Sports within the 30-day period from when you received your purchase.
- Returns items not in brand new or unworn condition will not be accepted.
- Incompatible bike parts purchased are not eligible for a return.
- Refunds may take between 5-7 business days to process once an item has been delivered to our returns facility.
- Items received as a gift must be returned by the original purchaser.
Items that cannot be returned
Please note, due to hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on shorts with a chamois. (Ie: Bib shorts and lycra riding apparel)
How do I process a return?
Please fill out the Returns Web Form at the bottom of this page. The original receipt/bill of sale must be included when you ship back your purchase for a refund.
How long do I have to return my purchase?
Any defective items that have been approved for a return by our customer service department may be returned for a refund within 30 days from the date of the original purchase. Items must have all original tags, be unworn, and in the original, new condition.
Will I be refunded the full amount of my order?
Refunds are issued in the form of the original payment. Live to Play Sports will provide a full refund for the value of the item in the same form as the original payment. All items being returned for a refund must meet the following criteria:
- Items must be deemed "defective" by our customer service team
- Items must have all original tags attached
- Items must be unworn, and in original new condition
- Cycling bib shorts and cycling lycra shorts cannot be returned
Please note: If the returned items are deemed "non-defective" by our warranty staff, you will not get a refund on your purchase and any further shipping costs required to return the item to you, will be your financial responsibility. If any of the items deemed "defective" are a result of negligence or abuse by the customer, they will not be accepted for a refund.
How long will my refund take?
Refunds may take between 5-7 business days to process once an item has been delivered to our returns facility, and may vary depending upon the credit card company that you used for the original purchase.
How are shipping costs handled for refunds of products purchased through the Live to Play Sports online store?
All returns must FIRST be approved for a Return Authorization using the Returns Web Form process prior to sending any items back to us. Items must NOT be returned for a refund without a Return Authorization number. A prepaid shipping label may be provided with the Return Authorization Number.
How do I return an item that was received as a gift?
Items must be returned by the original purchaser. If this is not possible, then please contact our Customer Service Representatives to discuss an alternative option.